Info needed: Harvard Journal of World Affairs (Mark Hemhauser) Marcia Tuttle 12 Feb 1997 17:00 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 11:30:10 -0500
From: Mark Hemhauser <mh8498a@AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Info needed: Harvard Journal of World Affairs

Can anyone tell me whether the Harvard Journal of World Affairs (issn
1068-1485) really publishes two issues per year.  The title page in the
journal claims it is "published semi-annually".  Ulrich's says it is
published twice a year.  We have never received an issue number two.  We
have made repeated claims through our agent, placed back issue orders, sent
faxes and letters and tried to phone the editorial offices at Harvard (the
number published in their latest issue reaches the offices for an Hispanic
studies journal).  We have never received a response.

Any information will be appreciated.  Replies to the list are fine.  Thanks.

Mark

Mark Hemhauser
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY LIBRARY--SERIALS DEPT.
4400 MASSACHUSETTS AVE., NW
WASHINGTON, DC  20016-8046

mh8498a@american.edu
202-885-3247