bindery companies (Dema Lahue) Marcia Tuttle 04 Mar 1997 13:44 UTC

Please respond to Dena Lahue at dlahue@faulkner.edu. Thanks! -mt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:37:00 -0600
From: Dena Lahue <dlahue@FAULKNER.EDU>
Subject: bindery companies

If you are in the southeast U.S., I'd like to hear from you.  We use a
fairly local company here in Alabama and I'd like to know if anyone can
recommend other binderies in the region based on the quality of their
service.  Ours is good but it does charge more than others that we've
looked at.  We tried some samples with another company but were not
satisfied with the results. I'd appreciate any info you can share. TIA.

Dena Lahue
DLAHUE@FAULKNER.EDU