Children Today (4 messages) Birdie MacLennan 19 Mar 1997 23:06 UTC

4 messages, 74 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:27:22 -0500
From:         "LIA S. Hemphill" <lia@NSU.ACAST.NOVA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Question regarding Children Today

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, David Weeks wrote:
> The last issue we received of Children Today was Vol. 24, no. 1, 1996
> on June 18, 1996. Does anyone know if other issues have been
> published?

Hi,

I checked this journal out with out government documents librarian.  It
appears that it may go to a private publisher. And it had been  delayed

I hope this helps.

Lia
--------------
Lia S. Hemphill
Head of Collection Development and Acquisitions
Nova Southeastern University
lia@nsu.acast.nova.edu

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:30:16 -0800
From:         Stacy Short <sshort@LINFIELD.EDU>

Hi David,

Our library just received word, as of January 1997, that no new issues of
Children Today have been published since Vol. 24, no. 1.  This was
through our vendor after months of us claiming issues of Children Today,
Vol. 24, no.2-4.  Hope this helps!

Stacy Short
Linfield College, Portland Campus

(3)-----------------------
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:28:25 -0500
From: "Saretta Burke" <sburke@owens.cc.oh.us>

David:  We have had the same thing... only #1 of v.24 received in
February of 1996.  If anyone has the answer, I would also like to
know.

Saretta Burke
SBurke@Owens.cc.oh.us
Saretta K. Burke
Owens Community College Library
POBox 10.000
Toledo, OH  43699=1947
voice: 419-661-7221
fax: 419-661-7590
e-mail: sburke@owens.cc.oh.us

Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:58:43 -0800
From:         "Lynn L. Gardner" <gardnerl@PACIFICU.EDU>

This is the last issue we received.

Lynn Gardner, Periodicals               E-mail: gardnerl@pacificu.edu
Harvey W. Scott Library                 FAX: 503-359-2236
Pacific University
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116