Re: Core lists for journals in biology and chemistry (2 messages) Ann Ercelawn 10 Mar 1997 18:20 UTC

2 messages:

1)____

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:13:02 -0400
From: Maria Isabel Trevisani Penso <itrevisa@PUC.CL>
Subject: Re: Core lists for journals in biology and chemistry (Janie Branham)

Hi Janie,

possible answers to your question are very interesting for us, please share
with the rest of the members of this list!

Thanks!

                                                Isabel

2)____

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 09:54:33 -0700
From: kathleen <kathleen@SJSUVM1.SJSU.EDU>

Please, could you either reply to the list? We are doing a similar
review (before what looks like another massive cancellation, sob...) and
are looking for similar information. I'm sure there are quite a few of
us who would like to know about such lists.

If you can't/don't reply to the list, could you send a copy to me, too
please?  Most gratefully

Kathleen Thorne
Serials librarian/physics selector
San Jose State University