Re: Heads Up: Journal of Neural Transmission Spec. Ed. Danny Jones 02 Apr 1997 16:42 UTC

Subject:  Re: Heads Up: Journal of Neural Transmission Spec. Ed.

I don't remember seeing any follow up to this posting.  Today I called
Springer Verlag (1-800-SPRINGER) and spoke with Marie Green. It sounds like
she has heard from lots of us over the last few weeks and here is how she
explained what to do.

Springer realizes the way this was sent was a mistake.  We may keep the
volume and do what we want with it.  We need to give her the invoice number
printed on the packing slip that accompanied the volume, she will credit
our account and we will not be invoiced.  It sounds to me like if you do
not call and ask her to credit your account, then you will get invoiced.

Danny Jones
<jones@UTHSCSA.EDU>