Re: Theaterweek (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 28 Apr 1997 15:37 UTC

2 messages, 37 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:13:32 -0500
From:         Diane Spencer <spencer@BETA.LOYNO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Theaterweek

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, Susan Sturgeon <SSTURGEON@MECN.MASS.EDU> wrote:
> We have not received any issues of TheaterWeek since December and when
> we called publisher the phone was disconnected.  Can anyone shed any
> light on this?

Susan,

One of the reference librarians told me that Theatre Week has ceased
publication.  There was an article in Show Music that refered to the fact
that some readers would be missing it.

Diane Spencer
Serials Assistant
Loyola University Library/Box 198/6363 St. Charles Ave./New Orleans,LA 70118
Phone 504-865-3678/Fax 504-865-3347/E-mail spencer@beta.loyno.edu.

Date:         Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:58:48 CST6CDT
From:         Paula Gerthe <Paula.J.Gerthe@WHEATON.EDU>

No light, Susan, but I've been unsuccessfully claiming issues from
January on as well....

Paula Gerthe
Serials Assistant
Wheaton College Library (IL)