Re: For Fun: amusing publishing frequency (4 messages) Birdie MacLennan 08 Apr 1997 21:38 UTC

4 messages, 72 lines:

(1)------------------------
Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:52:45 -0400
From:         Wendy Slader <wslader@ACAD.BRYANT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: For Fun: amusing publishing frequency

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Tara Scholtz wrote:

> >From the _New Leader_:
>
> "Published biweekly - except for combined issue of January and February,
> monthly in May, June, July, August, September, October, November and
> December and no issues in March and April by the American Labor
> Conference on International Affairs, Inc."

For those of you who subscribe to "The Christian Century" the above
statement should look ghastly familiar.....    :^)

Wendy Slader
Serials
Hodgson Memorial Library
Bryant College
wslader@acad.bryant.edu

(2)----------------------
Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:05:38 +0100
From:         Joyce Nelson <JOYCEN@TIGER.HSC.EDU>

The March 10,1997 issue of The New Leader states:
Published biweekly-except for combined issues dated  January 13-27, June
2-16, July 14-28, August 11-25 and
December 29-January 12 by the American Labor Conference on International
Affairs, Inc.  That's thorough!

Joyce Nelson
Eggleston Library  Hampden-Sydney College
HS Box 7
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
804-223-6278   fax 6351
e-mail: joycen@tiger.hsc.edu
------------------------

(3)------------------------
Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 1997 14:00:04 -0600
From:         Lisa Bowman <LBOWMAN@BSU.IDBSU.EDU>
Subject:      For Fun: amusing publishing frequency -Reply

Man, once that pub pattern is set-up a person would have to
have a drink.

Lisa-

Date:         Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:26:15 -0400
From:         Susan Sturgeon <SSTURGEON@MECN.MASS.EDU>

My favorites are still the journals with Quarterly in the title which come
out 5 times a year!