Re: Westlaw license JoAnne Deeken 18 Apr 1997 23:56 UTC

Our state requires law of SC as the relevant law.  In all contracts we have
signed, I have either been able to get the provider to agree to this, or,
if their lawyers will not agree, then to just omit the sentence and leave
the entire question open.  Omitting it seems to keep both our lawyers and
their lawyers happy--or at least content.  If there ever is a court case
involving contracts with the sentence omitted, part of it will be
determinig jurisdiction.

JoAnne
JoAnne Deeken
Head, Acquisitions Unit