Broadcasting & Cable vol/issue discrepancies (Donna Forster) Ann Ercelawn 02 May 1997 02:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 15:37:28 +0100
From: Donna Forster <dmforster@CSUPOMONA.EDU>
Subject: Volume and issue number discrepancies -Reply

The following is a response I received from the publisher on the
volume/issue discrepancies on BROADCASTING & CABLE issues.  Hope this
helps!   df

>Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 15:33:53 -0400
>From: Dave Borucki <DR.BORUCKI@B&C.CAHNERS.COM>
>Subject: Volume and issue number discrepancies -Reply
>To: dmforster@csupomona.edu
>
>Dear Donna,
>
>Thank You for bringing to our attention the mistake that was made on the
>cover of BROADCASTING & CABLE April 28 1997 issue. The volume number
>should have been 127, the same mistake happened on the April 21 1997
>issue.
>
>The Sep 9 issue was also miss dated, it was supposed the be Apr 9 midweek
>issue.
>
>Our volume number normally changes with the first of the year, but
>mistakes sometimes do happen.
>
>The mistakes will be corrected with the May 5 1997 issue. We are sorry for
>any problems this error may have caused.
>
>Sincerely,
>David Borucki, Art Director

                 Donna Forster
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
 Library--Bibliographic Access Services 15-505
             3801 W. Temple Avenue
               Pomona, CA  91768

         E-mail: DMFORSTER@CSUPOMONA.EDU
             FAX:    (909) 869-3103