Re: Serial issues with computer disks (Jeanette Skwor0 Marcia Tuttle 19 Jun 1997 14:34 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:04:48 -0500
From: Jeanette Skwor <SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>
Subject: Re: Serial issues with computer disks (Terri Winchcombe)

***We, too, pull the ads and "free computer time" types.  We put them in a
box available to library staff for a month or so, then toss them if no one
wants them.

***The viable-information CDs we put in a pocket on the inside back cover
of the issue, and we put a bright-neonish-pink label on the front cover
warning against desensitizing.

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library
UWGB