2nd try on query re: CCI to Peds (Natalie Gorvine) Marcia Tuttle 20 Jun 1997 15:44 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:02:24 -0500
From: Natalie Gorvine <GORVINE@EMAIL.CHOP.EDU>
Subject: 2nd try on query re: CCI to Peds

Hi again.  More than a month ago I asked if anyone who receives the
COMBINED CUMULATIVE INDEX TO PEDIATRICS knows if it's still being
published & if so, by whom.   So, does anyone know?

No need to repeat the rest of the original spiel, but since I had no replies
the first time, I thought I'd try again, in case someone missed the question
the first time around, or in case some new subscribers might have any
leads for me.  As always, please reply directly to me, not to the list.
Thanks. - Natalie                                                  gorvine@email.chop.edu