Quarterly Journal of Ideology (Harriett Hobbs) Marcia Tuttle 20 Jun 1997 20:17 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:54:58 CDT
From: HARRIETT HOBBS <hobbsh@CHEROKEE.NSUOK.EDU>
Subject: Quarterly Journal of Ideology

This is sort of a long shot inquiry. We just discovered a printing
error in our copy of Quarterly Journal of Ideology (ISSN 0738-
9752), v. 13, no. 2 (1989).  Page 49 is blank.  This should be the
first page of the article "Psychological profiling and the predator
criminal by Jack E Enter.  The rest of the issue appears to be
printed correctly.

Does anyone have this page, or was it a printing error for the
entire run?

We will be happy to go through "official" ILL channels to request
a copy of the page.

Thanks for your help

Harriett Hobbs                hobbsh@cherokee.nsuok.edu
Acquisitions Librarian        918-456-5511 x3285
John Vaughan Library          918-458-2197 FAX
Northeastern St Univ
711 N Grand Ave
Tahlequah  OK  74464