Re: Transitions (Michelle Boisvenue-Fox) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 30 Jun 1997 15:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:48:06 -0700
From: Michelle Boisvenue-Fox <mboisve@LINFIELD.EDU>
Subject: Re: TRANSITION(S) from OMRI (Marla Edelman) (fwd)

In the April 4, 1997 issue of Transition (v. 3 n.6), on the second page is
a letter from the editor explaining that "this edition of Transition is
the final biweekly issue in a series that began in January 1995.  In all,
57 issues have been produces and distributed at fortnightly intervals.
Now, after a pause of six weeks, the magazine, its name pluralized to
Transitions, will re-emerge in June as a monthly."  And goes on to say
subscribers need to do nothing to continue their subscription (unless of
course it's due for renewal).  We received our June 1997 issue (v. 4 n.1)
on June 20, 1997.

Hope this helps!

Michelle Boisvenue-Fox, Serials Coordinator
Northup Library
Linfield College
900 S Baker
McMinnville OR  97128