Re: Defacement of Serials (Florence Schreibstein) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 06 Jun 1997 20:12 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 15:01:19 -0700
From: Florence Schreibstein <schreibs@AECOM.YU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Defacement of Serials (2 messages)

Hi,
 Both Brad and Eva seemed to indicate that people were caught
defacing/ripping pages out.  If so, how did you do it?
 We've never developed a policy at the AECOM Library because we've never
been able to catch someone in the act.  Hanging?; I prefer boiling in
oil.

Florence Schreibstein                        email:
schreibs@aecom.yu.edu
D. Samuel Gottesman Library                  tel: 718-430-3110
Albert Einstein College of Medicine          fax: 718-430-8795
1300 Morris Park Avenue  Bronx, NY 10461 USA