Re: Migration of serials data (Peter Wellburn) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Jun 1997 19:40 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:55:38 +0100 (BST)
From: Peter Wellburn <pe231pw@ADMIN.NLS.UK>
Subject: Re: Migration of serials data (C.Cleary)

Greetings fellow serials librarians!

  Colleen Cleary asked a number of questions which are currently of concern
to my colleagues in the National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh. I'm sure
there must be a number of libraries like ourselves who are contemplating
moving to a new system. Could replies be directed to the list or could Colleen
provide a summary for us please? Many thanks.

Peter Wellburn                            e-mail p.wellburn@nls.uk
Head of Periodicals                       tel: (0131) 226-4531 ext.3729
National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge
Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1EW