information please (Marcia Whipple) Marcia Tuttle 16 Jun 1997 19:15 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:32:19 PDT
From: Marcia Whipple <whipple@NOSC.MIL>
Subject: information please

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience using RoweCom as
your serials vendor.  We are a navy research and development center so I am
espeically interested in hearing from FEDERAL LIBRARIES because of the
paperwork (justifications) that would be included with your purchase request.

May I please hear from you as to how all this works electronically, how well
it works, satisfaction, dissatisfactions, etc.

Thank you kindly
Marcia Whipple
NCCOSC NDTE Div.
whipple@nosc.mil