Request for Indexes (Ann O'Neill) Marcia Tuttle 17 Jun 1997 00:05 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:55:25 EDT
From: Ann O'Neill <AONEILL@VM.SC.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Request for Indexes

I am forwarding this at Heidi's request, responses and questions should
sent to her.  Materials will be used for the Abstracting and Indexing
course we offer.

Ann O'Neill

Date:         Mon, 16 Jun 97 14:31:46 EDT
From: Heidi Lee Hoerman <HOERMAN@VM.SC.EDU>
Subject:      Serialist request
To: "Ann O'Neill" <aoneill@SC.EDU>

In working on the class for today I realized it would be really nice to
have an index to a particular journal that isn't in the journal.  Could you
check with serialist if anybody is withdrawing
any they could send me.

Specifically, what I am looking for is the end-of-the-volume index that
comes not bound in the final issue.  If anyone has a bunch of them bound
together (and/or tied together with red string) I'd really love to have
'em.  And if anyone has 5 annuals and the cumulating quinquennial or
something similar that would be just the berries.

Heidi

HEIDI LEE HOERMAN
COLLEGE OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
COLUMBIA, SC 29205
PHONE: (803) 777-0485
FAX:   (803) 777-7938