Re: information please (Garry Wolfe) Marcia Tuttle 17 Jun 1997 16:05 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:25:26 -0400
From: Garry Wolfe <gwolfe@ROWE.COM>
Subject: Re: information please (Shixing Wen)

To Shixing Wen:
RE: Your inquiry concering the Subscribe download.

Yes the software is free and available from our web site, www. rowe.com. In
February and March we experienced a tremendous increase in the downloads and
had to increase our bandwidth to a full T1. In fact we have now installed 2
full T1's to handle the increased traffic, not only on the downloads but for
the transaction processing as well.

Concerning your particular experience, I apologize for any lack of
communication. I have instructed the technical support staff to provide
disks of the software, expedited overnight and without charge, to any
interested party who has experienced any download problems for whatever
reason. I am sorry that you did not receive the software. A disk set is now
on its way to you.

Once you receive this package, please do not hesitate to contact Donna, our
Director,  Academic Sales, who would be more than happy to assist you in the
installation and take you on a tour. I have asked Donna to communicate to
you, separately concerning client references.

Thank you for your continued interest in RoweCom.

Regards.

Garry Wolfe