RoweCom service (Kim Thompson) Marcia Tuttle 17 Jun 1997 20:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:42:03 -0700
From: Kim Thompson <thompson@ARIZ.LIBRARY.UCSB.EDU>
Subject: RoweCom service

We have been using RoweCom for about 1 year and have had excellent
service - prompt responses to questions/problems and very helpful people
in both customer and technical service.

We loaded the Subscribe software originally from floppies but have since
downloaded updates from the Web site and also used the FTP site for
special downloads. Both worked just fine.

It is important to have recommended PC requirements. As it is, I use a
machine that just barely meets the requirements so things go rather
slowly but that's at my end, not RoweCom's.

So far I can highly recommend RoweCom services. The software is easy to
use (especially when compared to our local library system). All service and
technical support staff have been efficient and patient as I've muddled
through setup and maintenance of our orders.

Sincerely,
Kim Thompson
Serials Acquisitions
Univ of California