Serial issues with computer disks (Terri Winchcombe) Marcia Tuttle 18 Jun 1997 13:17 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 08:10:10 -0300
From: Terri Winchcombe <winchctg@TUNS.CA>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Serial issues with computer disks

Hello There!
Our library often receives computer disks in the odd serial issue.  Some of
them are just advertisements, some contain conference information, and
others contain duplication in part (and sometimes the whole) of the issue
they come with.

I realize this will be happening more frequently so my question is how are
other libraries dealing with these disks? We usually discard the ads and
pre-conference information.

Please respond directly to me, I'll post a summary it others are interested.

Thanks in advance!

Terri G. Winchcombe
Technical Services Technician
DalTech Library