Re: Looking for the JSC Conference on Cataloging Principles papers (Judith Hopkins) Marcia Tuttle 23 Jul 1997 15:40 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:29:37 -0400
From: Judith Hopkins <ulcjh@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Looking for the JSC Conference on Cataloging Principles papers (Maggie Rioux)

The URL for the International Conference on the Principles and Future
Development of AACR (to be held in Toronto on Oct. 23-25, 1997 : by
invitation only) is: http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/jsc/confpap.htm
Four papers have been posted so far.

Judith Hopkins                          Phone:  716 645-2796
Central Technical Services              FAX:    716 645-5955
University at Buffalo                   E-mail: ulcjh@acsu.buffalo.edu
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200
        Listowner of AUTOCAT@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU

    The views expressed are my own and not those of the University or the
University Libraries.