Re: Online serials indexing services (Barbara Rauch) Marcia Tuttle 24 Jul 1997 18:09 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:49:31 GMT+1200
From: Barbara Rauch <barbara.rauch@AIT.AC.NZ>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Online serials indexing services (Renate C. Dunsmore)

I would also like to hear the replies to this as we are thinking of
using one of these products online using an icon access through
our library Intranet from 1998.
My questions would be,
How do you charge your clients, through what is printed or down-
loaded? or
Do they have accounts with the library?
Do they use a card (Card Trac) system of payment?
Can they set up personal accounts? etc. etc....

Please reply to the list.
Regards, Barbara.

> Date sent:
     Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:19:46 - 0400
> Send reply to:  "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum"
>                 <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
> From:           Marcia Tuttle <tuttle@gibbs.oit.unc.edu>
> Subject:        Re: Online serials indexing services (Renate C. Dunsmore)
> To:             SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Library, Auckland Institute of Technology
Private Bag 92006, Auckland, New Zealand
E-Mail:    Barbara.Rauch@ait.ac.nz
Ph: (09)307 9999 extn.8874 Fx: (09)307 9977