Re: Spanish Language Magazines (Freya Anderson) Marcia Tuttle 25 Jul 1997 14:18 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:58:33 -0800
From: anfna@UAA.ALASKA.EDU
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Spanish Language Magazines (Ellen Kozisek)

Ellen-
I don't know how good they are (I don't read Spanish), but we get a
title you may be interested in: Siempre, from Mexico, appears from the
cover to be a popular polical weekly.  We get this title through Faxon.
I'm sure I can find ordering information if you are interested though.
Good luck!

Freya Anderson                          anfna@uaa.alaska.edu
Serials Clerk                           phone:(907)786-4627
University of Alaska Anchorage          fax:  (907)786-6050
Consortium Library

******Life's uncertain...eat dessert first!!*****