binding TIME special issue (Andrew Leonhart) Marcia Tuttle 25 Jul 1997 15:09 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:59:54 -0500
From: Andrew Leonhart <aleonhar@MNU.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: binding TIME special issue

To my wiser and more experienced colleagues:

Time send me a wonderful special issue.
It is BIGGER than the regular issues (taller and wider, not just thicker).
It is dated "Spring 1997".

Do I bind it with the others and let the bindery deal with it?

Where do I put it in the group?  I received it on May 22nd but I received
the May 26th issue of Time on May 20th.  Do I put it before the May 26th
issue, after it, or do I put it at the end of the bunch April-June?

Comments appreciated.

Andrew
"When I get a little money, I buy books;
and if any is left, I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus

Telephone (913) 782-3750 x 162  Fax (913) 791-3285  E-mail aleonhar@mnu.edu

MAILING LABEL:

Andrew Leonhart
Mabee Library