Re: binding TIME special issue (Saretta Burke) Marcia Tuttle 28 Jul 1997 11:34 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 09:24:15 -0500
From: Saretta Burke <sburke@OWENS.CC.OH.US>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: binding TIME special issue (Andrew Leonhart)

Dear Andrew

I have no answer to your predicament, we get back issues on
microfiche, but I do have a comment.
I think the publishers are just pulling our chain...someone or some
ones up there are having a great laugh at our complaints.  Maybe we
should ask ALS's Serials body to write a formal letter explaining our
problem, and asking them to cease and desist.  It might work, who
knows?  They might take it seriously, (and it is a serious problem)
or we might be the butt of some more stuffy librarians jokes.  Thats
a risk we would have to take.
Saretta K. Burke
Owens Community College Library
P O Box 10,000