Reimbursement of Travel Expenses (Donna Sue Yanney) Marcia Tuttle 30 Jul 1997 17:26 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:49:15 CDT
From: Donna Sue Yanney <DYANNEY@COLEMAN.PVAM.EDU>
Subject: Reimbursement of Travel Expenses

This question is slightly off the beaten path of serialst but in that
most professional serialists are often at some time or other members
of a search committee I beg your indulgence.  My question is : to what
extent does your academic institution reimburse library job applicants
for travel expenses incurred to and from the job interview.

Thanks,

Donna Sue Yanney
Assistant Periodicals Librarian
Prairie View A&M University
donna-yanney@tamu.edu
Phone: (409) 857-2756 FAX: (409) 857-2755