American Journalism (Susan Andrews) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 09 Jul 1997 17:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 12:21:10 -0500
From: Susan Andrews <SA5734@ETSUADMN.TAMU-COMMERCE.EDU>
Subject: American Journalism

Serialists:

We have been claiming for a l-o-o-ng time, v.9, numbers 3 & 4, 1992 of:
American Journalism.  Our vendor has repeatedly informed us that these
issues are not yet published.  I was working on cleaning up old problems
and have decided that this one is about ready to be given up on.  What we
would like to know is: 1) Did anyone actually receive these issues (in
other words, do they actually exist)? and 2) Does anyone actually know
for sure that these issues were never published and never will be?  Please
reply to me at: Susan_Andrews@tamu-commerce.edu.

Thanks in advance,
Susan Andrews
Serials Librarian