Online serials (Monica Marra) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 11 Jul 1997 13:36 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 08:32:24 -0400
From: bibmed@UNIMO.IT
Subject: On-line serials

This message has been posted to two different lists. Please excuse
duplications

>Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:53:12
>To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
>From: bibmed@unimo.it
>Subject: On-line serials
>
>We are interested in the on-line version of scientific serials. We would
like to know by those libraries which offer this service:
>1) Did you choose between the print version and the on line version or did
you subscribe to both, whenever possible?
>2) If you subscribe to both, do you select only some titles or do you
request the whole set of your subscriptions?
>3) Do you hold them locally (in the library) or do you provide a remote
access?
>4) Do you use the services of some intermediary for the unified management
of on-line serials or do you make it youself? (If so, would you advice us
to do the same?)
>5) Is the on-line version of serials appreciated by users?
>Any contribution is welcome. Thank you everybody
>
>                                       Monica Marra
>                                       Grazia De Rubeis
Biblioteca Centralizzata Facolta' di Medicina e Chirurgia
Sez. Clinica
Via del Pozzo, 71
41100 Modena
Italy