THEATER WEEK (Renata Hundley) Marcia Tuttle 15 Jul 1997 14:07 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:24:49 -0700
From: Renata Hundley <hundley@ARIZ.LIBRARY.UCSB.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: THEATER WEEK (Nan Canington) (fwd)

Our last issue received was also:

        v.10:no.22 (1996:Dec.30)

I have a note in our record that someone on this list thought that
Theater week ceased with 1996.  We have claimed other issues and have not
gotten a reply.

   Renata Hundley                  /\___/\
   Serials Receiving Supervisor   ( o   o )     Davidson Library
   805/893-2538                   ==  ^  ==     University of California,
   hundley@ariz.library.ucsb.edu      ~         Santa Barbara  93106