Errata for AIDS 11 #1, 1997 (Anne C. Bunting) Marcia Tuttle 16 Jul 1997 00:48 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:23:19 -0600
From: Anne C. Bunting <ABUNTING@UTMEM1.UTMEM.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Errata for AIDS 11 #1, 1997

Our issue of AIDS 11 #1, 1997 had a blank page 81 which should
have contained the last of an article and the bibliography.

After sending an e-mail to the publisher and having EBSCO also
question them, we found out that the article p. 73-81 has be
completely reprinted at the end of 11 #3.

You have to be looking for this since it is literally at the
end of the journal.  The issue articles end on p. 403.  Then
you have the reprinted article with its original pages of
73-81 and then some ads, etc.  Apparently when we bind this
volume, we should pull out the incorrect pages from #1 and
replace them with the correct pages which should be pulled out
of #3.