Inside PR & Inside PR's Guide to Reputation Mgmt (Jo Ann Toussaint) Marcia Tuttle 16 Jul 1997 00:50 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 11:42:10 -0600
From: j9toussaint@STTHOMAS.EDU
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Inside PR & Inside PR's Guide to Reputation Mgmt

Does anyone subscribe to the title: Inside PR's Guide to Reputation
Management?  This began publication in 1995 as a bi-monthly.  The former
title was Inside PR: The Magazine of Reputation Management.

My problem is that while we are receiving all copies of the new bi-monthly
title, we are also getting scattered special issues, published under the
old title, which OCLC #21930638 shows is closed with V. 5, #6 (Dec. 1994).

I don't know what to do with these special issues.  Their numbering
continues the former title, while the new title reverted back to vol. 1,
#1 with it's first issue.  The publication schedule inside the issues of
Inside PR (the former title) show it is "published monthly, 12 times a
year, on the 15th day of each month".  Do I believe them?  Not based on
what I am receiving!

What have other libraries received of these titles? And how have you
handled them?  I hope someone out there will have a good solution to this
problem.

Please reply to the list.

Thanks very much!

Jo Ann Toussaint

Jo Ann Toussaint
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library      phone: (612) 962-5409
University of St. Thomas        fax:   (612) 962-5406
2115 Summit Avenue              email: j9toussaint@stthomas.edu
Saint Paul, MN  55105