Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Pamela Bluh) Marcia Tuttle 16 Jul 1997 13:33 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:26:40 -0400
From: Pamela Bluh <pbluh@UMABNET.AB.UMD.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Sarah Tusa)

In answer to the question below, whether or not there are any plans to
repeat the institute on electronic serials in other parts of the country -
the idea is of interest to the planning committee and was been discussed
with staff from the ALCTS office recently.  At the moment our plan is to
see how well the DC institute does.  If it goes well and attracts a
great deal of interest, serious consideration may be given to repeating,
or replicating it, in another part of the country.

Pamela Bluh