Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Susan Andrews) Marcia Tuttle 18 Jul 1997 13:40 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:03:59 -0500
From: Susan Andrews <SA5734@ETSUADMN.TAMU-COMMERCE.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Di Neumeister)

I think that Diane Neumeister made a very good point here and had some
excellent solutions.  I have to pick and choose very carefully what
things I go to, our travel budget isn't that large and neither is my
salary.  I frequently see workshops, etc. that I would not only like,
but probably *need*, to go to, but they are too far away and the expense
would be way too great.  Anyway, that's my two cents.

Susan Andrews
Serials Librarian
Texas A&M University-Commerce
Susan_Andrews@tamu-commerce.edu