Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Lee Ann Howlett) Marcia Tuttle 21 Jul 1997 11:50 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:29:08 -0400
From: Lee Ann Howlett <lhowlett@COM1.MED.USF.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: Electronic Serials Institute (Marilyn Lewis)

Marcia Tuttle wrote:

> [...]

Here! Here!
If you are a one-person department with only part-time
help from other library personnel (who already have their
own jobs to do) teleconferencing is the way to go.  With
all the changes that are taking place in our profession
(particularly Serials), it's become a monumental task to
keep up with reading, list-servs, & local committees -
not to mention your day-to-day responsibilities.

So much for my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Lee Ann Howlett (lhowlett@com1.med.usf.edu)
Serials Librarian