JSC papers up! (Jean L. Hirons) Marcia Tuttle 21 Jul 1997 18:43 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:51:50 -0400
From: Jean L. Hirons <jhir@LOC.GOV>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: JSC papers up!

Colleagues,

This message is being cross-posted; please excuse the duplication

I just looked at the web site for the International Conference on the
Princles and Future Direction of AACR and found that four of the papers
have
been posted.  There is also a listserv that you can subscribe to to offer
comments and read those of others.  The four papers are the seriality
paper, prepared by me and Crystal Graham, a paper on access points and
entry by Ron Hagler, Martha Yee's paper on the work, and Tom Delsey's
paper on the bibliographic universe.

The papers are pdf files that require an adobe acrobat reader.

Now we all have that beach reading that we've been waiting for!

Jean Hirons
Library of Congress