Fair Employment Compliance (Molly Brennan) Marcia Tuttle 06 Aug 1997 13:52 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:13:59 -0400
From: Molly Brennan <brennan@VT.EDU>
Subject: Fair Employment Compliance

I am attempting to claim a title - "Fair Employment Compliance" (ISSN
0885-7172) as well as a related title "In Depth Report to Management".
Volume 21, no. 21 (Nov 30, 1996) was the last issue we rec'd of Fair
Employment Compliance and the last issue we rec'd of In Depth... was dated
30 Nov. 1996.  According to our subscription agent the publisher doesn't
return phone calls and they are now writing the publisher in attempt to get
the missing issues. Is anyone receiving current issues of these titles?  I
checked the OCLC records and both still show as being published.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Molly Brennan

Molly Brennan