OFFICIAL: AUTOCAT now is available on the Web (Judith Hopkins) Marcia Tuttle 06 Aug 1997 13:59 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:29:50 -0400
From: Judith Hopkins <ulcjh@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU>
Subject: OFFICIAL: AUTOCAT now is available on the Web

This message cross-posted to AUTOCAT, COOPCAT, INTERCAT, SERIALST, and
WEBCAT-L.  My apologies to those who are subscribed to more than one of
those lists!  Feel free to repost this message to other lists where you
you think it appropriate.

AUTOCAT now has a Web presence!  After months (years, really) of
procrastinating despite requests from numerous subscribers, I finally
settled down to preparing files, arranging for the archives to be made
searchable (at least in part) via the Web, etc., etc.

    This is still a work in progress.  You will see that I have in part
cannibalized the AUTOCAT FAQ (which still remains but needs lots more
work).   Please let me know your ideas on how this new version of
AUTOCAT can be improved!  What additional files are needed?  How could
it be better structured?

        Finally, here is the URL.  Go to it and surf!

http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/autocat/

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat
     ulcjh@acsu.buffalo.edu