Black panthe(newspaper) (Carla E. Pantaleon) Marcia Tuttle 06 Aug 1997 16:12 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:54:42 -0400
From: WHE_CXP@FLO.ORG
Subject: Black panthe(newspaper)

Hello all I need some help finding v.1 1967/68 of the Black panther for a
faculty member here at Wheelock. I've been able to find and borrow all other
volumes via  OCLC ILL but everyone who claimed to have v.1 when we recieved it
only 1 issue of v.1 was included on the film reel. What I need to know is if the7/20/67 issue was the only one filmed. I you have this title on microform could you please check the v.1 reel and let me know what is actually included.
Thanking you all in advance, Carla.

Carla E. Pantaleon
Serials/ILL Assistant
Wheelock College Library