Polk directories (Vicki Parke) Marcia Tuttle 08 Aug 1997 18:30 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:02:39 EDT
From: Vicki Parke <vparke@LEO.VSLA.EDU>
Subject: polk directories

I have a question for all of you that receive and catalog
Polk directories.  The 1996 issue looked like this:

Polk city directory <1996> Town, State

the 1997 issue looks like this:

1997 edition of the Polk City directory for Town, State

I would like to make this a 246 rather than a title change
because "Polk city directory for Town, State" is practically
the title for the previous issue.  However, I am left with the
prepositional phrase "of the" dangling out there at the
beginning of my title.  Has anyone already thought
up a solution for this?  I would like to explain it in a note
but haven't come up with anything brilliant yet.

TIA
--