PERIODICALS (Nan Canington) Marcia Tuttle 08 Aug 1997 18:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:10:24 -0400
From: Nan_Canington <ncaningt@GRITS.VALDOSTA.PEACHNET.EDU>
Subject: PERIODICALS

The Odum Library is thinking about going from a closed area for
periodicals to putting them out in the open area.  To those of you that
do this now where do you put things like PHYSICS ABSTRACT?
We can't store all of these in the open area so we were thinking about
putting them with the bound magazines.  How much money is spent on
replacement of missing issues and do you do more mending of the torn up
magazines?
Thank you for your information

Nan Canington
Head Of Acquisitions