Polk Directories (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 08 Aug 1997 20:40 UTC

(1)

Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:24:59 -0500
From: SHAFFER@JCL.LIB.KS.US
Subject:      Re: Polk directories (Vicki Parke)

I am glad I am not the only one frustrated by Polk directory title changes.
I have threatened to change the next "title change" into monograph record,
but I think your idea of a 246 makes sense and would be a lot less work.

Carolyn Shaffer
Cataloger
Johnson County Library
shaffer@jcl.lib.ks.us
----------

(2)

Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:35:56 -0400
From: Kamala Narayanan <narayana@STAUFFER.QUEENSU.CA>

As it now stands we have used 6 different 246 tags for our local Polk
directories.

At 14:30 08/08/97 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
Kamala S Narayanan                 Phone: (613) 545-6000  ext 4540
Serials Librarian,                 Fax:   (613) 545-6819
Central Library Technical Services,
Queens University,
B100b MacIntosh Corry Hall,        E-mail: narayana@stauffer.queensu.ca
Kingston, Ontario K7L 5C4.