Re: Are journals arriving in a normal fashion? Freya Anderson 18 Aug 1997 20:05 UTC

Marjorie-
Our mail has also been somewhat light during the past two weeks.  It seems
to me that it is just an end of the summer thing.  If my memory serves me
correctly, it's usually slow about this time of year.  Our situation may
be different here in Alaska as we often get our 4th class mail 1-2 weeks
later than most of the country.  I haven't heard about any slowdown of 4th
class mail at the post office, but that wouldn't surprise me either with
the UPS strike.  Good luck on getting your mail!

Freya Anderson                          anfna@uaa.alaska.edu
Serials Clerk                           phone:(907)786-4627
University of Alaska Anchorage          fax:  (907)786-6050
Consortium Library

******Life's uncertain...eat dessert first!!*****