Serials Librarian (6 messages) Birdie MacLennan 02 Sep 1997 16:33 UTC

6 messages, 118 lines:

(1)----------------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:18:29 -0400
From:         Debbie Mitchell <Debbie_mitchell@BYU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Serials Librarian

Dear Sarah,

I work here at the Brigham Young University Library in the Serials dept.
We received V.31#1/2(1997)on May 22.  We also received V.31#3(1997)only a
few days ago on Aug.19.  This was not combined with #4; #3 was a single
issue in itself. Hope this helps; our vendor is Ebsco for this title.

Debbie Mitchell
debbie_mitchell@byu.edu

 ----------

(2)----------------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:36:32 -0400
From:         Mary Smith <smithm@LAW-LIB.LAW.NOVA.EDU>

Sarah,
We received the volume in question on 8/20/97.

Mary Paige Smith
Assistant University Librarian for Technical Services
Nova Southeastern University Law Library
3305 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
(954) 262-6213 (voice)
(954) 262-3840 (FAX)
smithm@nsu.law.nova.edu

(3)----------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 10:22:58 -0600
From:         Stephen J Katz <skatz@SLATE.MINES.EDU>

Serials librarian v.31:no.1/2 (1997) was rec'd. by our library May 28.
It contains pt. 2 of the NASIG Conference proceedings.

Hope this helps.

Stephen Katz
Serials Librarian
Arthur Lakes Library
Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401-0029

skatz@mines.edu
303 273-3024
303 273-3199 (fax)

(4)-------------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 10:51:57 -0600
From:         Dana Belcher <dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>
Subject:      Serials Librarian -Reply

we received this issues on May 28th.  Let me know if you need any further
assistance (we could fax the article to you).

Dana Belcher
Periodicals Librarian
<dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>

(5)-------------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:17:07 -0700
From:         Stephen Clark <sdclar@JANUS.SWEM.WM.EDU>

Sarah, we received v. 31 no. 1/2 at the end of June, and received no. 3
about a week ago.

--
Stephen D. Clark                              phone:  757-221-3107
Acquisitions Librarian                       fax:    757-221-2535

P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794

Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:18:00 -0400
From:         "Rose Robischon" <ur6146@EXMAIL.USMA.ARMY.MIL>

These issues area not due on Dec 97.

Rose Robischon
Serials Librarian
United States Military Academy Library
e-mail :  ur6146@exmail.usma.army.mil
Voice:  914-938-2843    Fax :  914-938-3456