Re: Serials Librarian Freya Anderson 02 Sep 1997 17:26 UTC

Sarah-
We have not yet received vol. 31,no.1/2 of Serials Librarian, and wouldn't
expect to see it for at least another month or two.  Our mail is slow up
here and the title is irregular, so it's hard to say exactly when.  I hope
this helps.

Freya Anderson                          anfna@uaa.alaska.edu
Serials Clerk                           phone:(907)786-4627
University of Alaska Anchorage          fax:  (907)786-6050
Consortium Library

******Life's uncertain...eat dessert first!!*****