Dance theatre journal (Heather Ashworth) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Sep 1997 13:47 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:04:01 +1000
From: Heather Ashworth <h.ashworth@NEPEAN.UWS.EDU.AU>
Subject: Dance theatre journal

Hello,

Apologies to all - my previous message of 5th Sept. referred to Canadian
theatre review and should have referred to DANCE THEATRE JOURNAL. I had
queries for both journals together and switched titles when sending this
message. Here is the corrected message..

This is for those libraries that subscribe to Dance theatre journal.
We received vol. 13, no. 4 earlier this week. This would have been OK except
that the frequency changed to 3 per year from the beginning of 1996. I
queried this with our subscription agent Blackwells in Oxford UK, here is
the reply:

**I have phoned the publisher who has confirmed that this journal
**is being published three times per annum.  However to enable them
**to change the numbering legally their Board needs to meet and
**they have not got around to this yet.  Volume 13 Number 4 is in
**effect Volume 14 Number 1.

**With effect from the next issue, the numbering should be correct.

Hope this helps.

Heather.
********
Heather Ashworth
Library Technician - Serials
Ward Library
University of Western Sydney, Nepean.
PO Box 10, KINGSWOOD  NSW  2747  AUSTRALIA
PH. + 61 2 9852-5894      FAX: +61 2 9852-5940
EMAIL: h.ashworth@nepean.uws.edu.au
********