(Fwd) Re: Scanning Microscopy International Christopher Waldrop 22 Oct 1997 13:48 UTC

Everyone interested in Scanning Microscopy International:

What follows is a response to a message I sent to the vice-president
of SMI regarding the delay of  volume 10. This is a little bit reassuring,
but, between us, I'll believe it only when I actually see the issues.

Christopher Waldrop
Vanderbilt University Library
"I'm not lost. I'm exploring."
<waldrop@LIBRARY2.VANDERBILT.EDU>

Date:          Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:23:59 +0100
To:            Christopher Waldrop <waldrop@library2.vanderbilt.edu>
From:          Godfried.Roomans@anatomi.uu.se (Godfried Roomans)
Subject:       Re: Scanning Microscopy International
Cc:            73211.647@compuserve.com

Dear Mr Waldrop,

Regrettably, Scanning Microscopy volume 10 has been delayed due to a
combination of unfortunate circumstances. The issues are at the printer,
but printing has been delayed. However, Dr Johari, the managing editor,
has assured me that they will be ready and shipped soon, and the 1997
issues will follow soon so that we can rectify the situation. I very much
regret that the delay has occurred.

I put the Table of Contents on the net at a time when we thought that the
issues were practically ready for shipping.

Yours sincerely

Godfried M. Roomans