missing pages in ENR (5 messages) Birdie MacLennan 23 Oct 1997 16:34 UTC

5 messages, 125 lines:

(1)--------------------------
Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:53:53 -0400
From:         Debbie Holme <dholme@LIB.UWO.CA>
Subject:      missing pages in ENR - Thanks

Serialst...

Thank you to the people who responded to my query and confirmed what I
was requesting actually does exist. I've requested the missing pages
again via ILL.

Deb Holme
Inventory Control Unit
Allyn & Betty Taylor Library
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, CANADA

Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:20:04 -0500
From:         Robert M Condren <R-Condren@NEIU.EDU>

no.  23, June 4, 1987 - these two pages do have text according to our
microfilm copy.   I would resubmit you Interlibrary Loan request.  My
guess is they may have been looking at a 1997 issue.

   Robert M Condren <R-Condren@NEIU.EDU>

(3)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:33:16 EDT
From:         Vicki Parke <vparke@LEO.VSLA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: ENR missing pages

Deb,

I checked out our copy of ENR and you're right, p. 15-16 is not
advertisments.  The article on p. 14 which is titled "Dam
developer wants cogen" finishes on page 15.  There are 5 short
articles and 2 pictures on those 2 pages.

Vicki
 _____________________________
|                             |
|   Vicki Parke               |
|   The Library of Virginia   |
|   vparke@leo.vsla.edu       |
|_____________________________|

(4)--------------------------------
Date:         Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:51:15 -0700
From:         Tricia Wilke <twilke@purduenc.edu>
Subject:      Re: missing pages in ENR

Deb--

Our copy has pp. 15-16.  Maybe they were looking in the wrong issue.

Tricia Wilke
Technical Services Librarian
Purdue University North Central
Westville, IN 46391
(219) 785-5234
twilke@purduenc.edu

(5)---------------------------
Date:         Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:42:13 PDT
From:         "Deidre Lowe, B.C. Institute of Technology, Canada"
              <LWED6001@BCITVM.BCIT.BC.CA>
Subject:      missing pages of ENR

Our library copy of ENR June 4, 1987 (Vol.218, No.23) has pages
15-16 and they do NOT include any advertising.

* Deidre Lowe                   E-mail: lwed6001@bcit.bc.ca   *
* Library                                                     *
* B.C. Institute of Technology        Tel: (604) 432-8882     *
* Burnaby, B.C., CANADA               FAX: (604) 430-5443     *