Re: "Crisis" Title change Amy E. Gunn 24 Oct 1997 19:37 UTC

Gregory Szczyrbak <gszczyrb@marauder.millersv.edu> wrote:
>        Crisis (ISSN 0011-1422) is arriving with the title New Crisisc
> across the top of the cover.  It doesn't have a title page, so wouldn't
> that be a title change?  Is there a record for it on OCLC?  I couldn't
> find one in LOCIS.  Thanks in advance for your replies?

Gregory,
I just checked the record in OCLC for Crisis earlier this week.
Nothing was there except a note stating that publication resumed
after about a year of no publishing with Vol.104 No.1 in July 1997.
So I assume that it is not an official title change, just a
reinstatement?

Amy Elizabeth Gunn-Periodicals Assistant
Learning Resources Center
Montgomery County Community College
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA  19422