Re: Bindery info. needed, west coast/northwest region Sherry Bennett 30 Oct 1997 19:21 UTC

Sherry Palmiter <palmiter@SEATTLEU.EDU> writes:

>At Seattle University, we are reconsidering our bindery options.  I
>would like to hear from West Coast/Northwest libraries about the binderies
>they use.  Which ones do you recommend?  Are there any which you would
>discourage us from using? Please reply directly to me.  Thanks.

Here at CSUB, we've just recently switched about a month ago to
Northwest Bindery in Walla Walla, Washington.  So far, we are happy
with their service, but it may be a little premature to evaluate them
so soon.

 Sherry Bennett
 <Sherry_Bennett@FIRSTCLASS1.CSUBAK.EDU>
 CSU Bakersfield