Re: Humanities in the South (subscription) Joyce Nelson 06 Oct 1997 20:30 UTC

Anne Frohlich wrote:
>The latest issue of Humanities in the South that we have received is #77,
>1993.  Does anyone know if this is still being published and what has been
>published?  Thanks in advance.

contacted Nancy Joyner about this in late February.  In her response she
stated:

        I am sorry to say, though, that HIS has been either temporarily or
permanently stopped publication.  I gave up the editorship last October
and turned over all my materials to the executive director, Mark
Ledbetter.  He is in the Dept. of Religion, Auburn University, Alabama
36849-5052.  His email address is ledbema@mail.auburn.edu.  There is a
board meeting this month to decide what to do about this publication.

This response came on March 7, 1997.

Joyce Nelson
Eggleston Library  Hampden-Sydney College
HS Box 7
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
804-223-6278   fax 6351
e-mail: joycen@tiger.hsc.edu